ARUBA is waiting for us, but.........

there is so much to do and we want to try and fit in all the activities that we can. However, not particularly wanting to book my excursions thru RCCL. Went with Capt Marvin last year to do the sting-ray thing and it was great, so thinking of booking outside of RCCL again for Aruba. Problem is, I don't have any websites to browse for these. Can anyone help me on this?? And please hurry.....we're leaving the 5th of February. Thanks!!

<center>sailboat_e0.gif

Grand Princess 02-'02

Voyager OTS 02-'03

Brilliance OTS 02-'05

Skip the excursions completely, rent a jeep and head out on your own! The island is not that big. All the car rental companies are right at the dock. You can reserve ahead of time or walk up to the booths. We followed the driving tour in the Frommers book and had a blast.

David

RCI Explorer of the Seas - 1/05

RCI Adventure of the Seas - 1/04

RCI Enchantment of the Seas - 1/02

Carnival Ecstacy - 4/00

Carnival Paradise - 4/99

Hey, David. . . . I've been hoping to run into you. This is Deets from the Adventure of the Seas last January.

On our taxi ride out to Red Hook on St. Thomas, you mentioned a place to stay in the rain forest in Puerto Rico. We and our travelling buddies are doing the AOS again next January and would like to stay in the rain forest pre-cruise. Can you point me in the right direction to find that hotel? If you would, please e-mail me at JDeters@PCKeyboard.com

Thanks!

Big Blue Basketball Fan

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=000080&cdt=2004;5;31;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

'til we sail away again on the Majesty of the Seas!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=000080&cdt=2005;1;23;22;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

'til we sail away again on the Adventure of the Seas!

Archived