Is Jewel like the Dawn or Gem?

KevinsCruising

... but has no blowing....

LOL.... thanks for providing my morning chuckle! :p

To the OP, the Gem, Jade, Jewel and Pearl are members of NCL's Jewel class of ships while the Star and Dawn are part of the Libra class.

Perfect! Are the hare driers in the rooms bowling hot enough?

No. Their kinda on the week side, but still better than having to bring you're own.

Butt know won answered my question. I can't beleave how unfreindly this bored is sometimes. Maybe the sewerage smell people complains about gave everyone a buzz and they can't think strait.

I hope everyone haves a rilly good cruise.

But when I started this thread all I wanted to know was is the Jewel more like the Dawn or Gem........ROUND 2 DING DING !!!

Okey Dokey ....

Jewel, Jade, Pearl and Gem are Jewel class. Jewel and Jade are same - no bowling alleys. Pearl and Gem are the latest two to be built and they are the same - with bowling alleys and rock climbing wall.

We have been on both Pearl and Jade and loved them both - however we did miss the bowling while on Jade.

Sorry to thread jack but please assure me that the decor on the Jewel is at least a little less garish then on the Gem. I can't take another purple & lime green cruise.

I understand there is no bowling or Rock climbing. Do they have the same funky chairs & popcorn in the Stardust lounge or whatever they call the caberet lounge? The Jewel doesn't have a Bliss either, right? What is there instead? The Jewel also has bar central like the Gem rather than the Pub that the Dawn has, correct? Does the Jewel have the dining room indicator lights?

Archived