Millennium - March 26, 2010

neilrr

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone. Just wanted to add that a friend and I have just booked on this trip & are very much looking forward to it. I'm a big fan of Celebrity, have done Constellation to the Caribbean, Infinity & Summit to Alaska, and Summit in the Mediterranean. But this will be my first time on Millie. Looking forward to meeting everyone soon! David

Hello everyone. Just wanted to add that a friend and I have just booked on this trip & are very much looking forward to it. I'm a big fan of Celebrity, have done Constellation to the Caribbean, Infinity & Summit to Alaska, and Summit in the Mediterranean. But this will be my first time on Millie. Looking forward to meeting everyone soon! David

Hi David (inactivemind) - Welcome to our cruise... Glad you both can join us... Are Paul's friend? I was e-mailing him on another website.

You may want to check out the roll call (under Celebrity Roll Calls) for our week 3/26/10 and join us for the sailaway. You can also join the official Celebrity get together by registering. I had placed instructions in the roll call area. There is some great information there that you may find helpful. We have 78 people registered -- you both can make it a nice round 80. It is the largest cruise critic group we have ever been involved with and they sound like a lot of fun and there are several gay couples including a cruise critic host and his partner.

Look forward to meeting you both.

Neil

Archived