Flowrider/rockwall question

neptune18

They punch the sea pass cards now so you only need to sign up once. ( Which is great for the parents) On Explorer roller blading and rock climbing were one waiver and ice skating was another. I seem to remember the flow rider a separate waiver on Freedom.

I just came off of Liberty of the Seas a week ago. You can sign up at the rock wall and at flowrider, either at the time you want to use it, or in advance. They will put a wristband on you. As long as you have the wristband on, you're good for the week. If you cut it off and want to use either again, you'll have to sign a new waiver. I think if you're wearing one (I only did rock wall), the other will just punch a hole in your current band rather than make you wear another band.

You need to sign a waiver just one time ( I recommend right after embarkation before too many people get on the ship!) and you get a wristband that you have to leave on (or sign another waiver). Then for the flow rider you need to sign in on a clip board (at the wipe-out bar right next to the flow rider) and you get a new colored wristband for each day. I know, 2 wristbands to wear:eek: looks nice with formal wear:p Rock wall you only need the waiver signed.

Archived