B2B Perks Questions??

guyver

Three more great things about B2B:

1. Do not have to do the muster drill on second cruise

2. Do not have to pack at end of first cruise :D

3. Get to watch everyone else leave while you stay

I remember in 2008 when I was on my transatlantic from Miami to Athens, I thought 14 days of wonderful NCL bliss. But a handful of new friends I met on board told me they went on to Istabul, a city I have always wanted to visit to tour the architecture. I would just sigh and smile. Wishing I was going along too. However, I had to practically beg to get off work for 17 days (we stayed in Athens for a few extra nights, and that was very cool). But I guess you could add # 4 (from my experience)...

4. Get to see the forlorn looks of the faces of those that are not on the B2B that wishes they were.

I remember in 2008 when I was on my transatlantic from Miami to Athens, I thought 14 days of wonderful NCL bliss. But a handful of new friends I met on board told me they went on to Istabul, a city I have always wanted to visit to tour the architecture. I would just sigh and smile. Wishing I was going along too. However, I had to practically beg to get off work for 17 days (we stayed in Athens for a few extra nights, and that was very cool). But I guess you could add # 4 (from my experience)...

4. Get to see the forlorn looks of the faces of those that are not on the B2B that wishes they were.

You guys have sure put a good spin on this:D

I was thinking a free bottle of wine or a dinner at one of the specialty restaurants but they almost pale in comparisson to your ideas.

You guys have sure put a good spin on this:D

I was thinking a free bottle of wine or a dinner at one of the specialty restaurants but they almost pale in comparisson to your ideas.

You can also buy alcohol on the last night of the first cruise and carry it back to your room for the next week.

You can also buy alcohol on the last night of the first cruise and carry it back to your room for the next week.

Will this work even though I booked it as a 14 day? Won't they see that when they scan my card??

On a side note, I have seen many that say since I booked it this way, it will only count as 1 credit on my Latitudes. I emailed my PCC and she said it will count as two. I will not lose that email because I can see likely having to fight for it.

Guy

Will this work even though I booked it as a 14 day? Won't they see that when they scan my card??

On a side note, I have seen many that say since I booked it this way, it will only count as 1 credit on my Latitudes. I emailed my PCC and she said it will count as two. I will not lose that email because I can see likely having to fight for it.

Guy

I don't think it will work if you are booked as 1 cruise. Mine were back to back cruises and I had to get a new card so I was able to purchase my alcohol. I was on the Pearl repo this past month which was a included a 5 day cruise and a 14 day cruise. I only did the 14 day piece. I spoke with a couple who did the full 19 days and they were able to by alcohol at the end of the 5 days. Hope this helps.

Archived