A2 Owners Suites

realent

Anyone have updated information on the A2's? In my opinion, the two exterior elevator shafts blocking the aft facing OS's (17032 and 17035) remains an ongoing problem for NCL. We booked b2b and those two suites are the only two that remain unsold for both weeks.

I did confirm with NCL that 16002 and 16005 (forward A2) have open balconies that face "caddycorner" port and starboard. They do not have sliding windows.

16002 and 16005 have full balconies? Like wrap arounds?

Do the A2's facing the pools on the corners have full balconies as well? (not the two in the middle facing the elevators)

They (16002 and 16005) are not wrap-around balconies. According to the photos, they're open balconies.

I believe all the A2's on deck 17 overlooking the pool have open balconies too.

In fact the only A2s with closed balconies (solarium) are 17004 & 17007 forward facing deck 17

• 5 months later...

Thanks so much for the links! I have my answers and am a very happy girl !!! I just couldn't see them putting a solarium on that nice wrap and facing the pool to boot. WooHoo !!!

Thanks so much for the links! I have my answers and am a very happy girl !!! I just couldn't see them putting a solarium on that nice wrap and facing the pool to boot. WooHoo !!!

However just remember you are below the nightclub Posh....so I hope you party late!

Archived