A Review: Maasdam Repositioning Cruise 10 Oct

aliaschief

Aliaschief. You know I am going to read your review. You know I am interested as we spent 15 days on the spring repo and want to hear all the details. Glad to hear and Abdul and Friday. Sorry about the water break and damage. Colakid.

Aliaschief. You know I am going to read your review. You know I am interested as we spent 15 days on the spring repo and want to hear all the details. Glad to hear and Abdul and Friday. Sorry about the water break and damage. Colakid.

Don't worry about that water pipe....such admiration for Captain's, HM's, Engineers and crews that have to deal with problems at sea versus the hotel down town. they do so much-- with so less. Not an issue for us.

Peege...thanks. glad we got to meet you guys...nice people. We hope to see you on-board some day.

Colakid, PolarBearMom, and Ms. Paula I have to say we missed you guys. Our table was a little more sedate this time...much to the chagrin of all around us!

Time for MS Maasdam memories and to start feeling the excitement of sailing on our first Signature ship the MS Eurodam.

Glad you enjoyed your cruises.

Bruce & Sue

Archived