What's this on my invoice?

mondas42

Hi all

I was just looking over my invoice for our first cruise for next May and I came across this line on the document:-

"UKC2-$50 OBC P/P"

Then there is nothing in each of the three Guest lines i.e it says $0.00 and $0.00 for the total line. Is this $50 OBC per person or not, cos we were not expecting any

Thanks

Martin

Hi all

I was just looking over my invoice for our first cruise for next May and I came across this line on the document:-

"UKC2-$50 OBC P/P"

Then there is nothing in each of the three Guest lines i.e it says $0.00 and $0.00 for the total line. Is this $50 OBC per person or not, cos we were not expecting any

Thanks

Martin

Yes Martin...its is $50 OBC per person. You must have booked a cruise which was recently included in a special OBC offer :D

Hi all

"UKC2-$50 OBC P/P"

Thanks

Martin

I would take a copy of that invoice with you "just in case" it doesn't get posted to your account. Check with guest relations a couple days after boarding to be sure it's there. Enjoy your first cruise!:D

Great, $50 each woohoo!!

one extra question, the third person on our trip is our 8 year old daughter. Can we move OBC to another person and then drip feed her the $50, otherwise she'll spend it all at once ;)

Martin

Great, $50 each woohoo!!

one extra question, the third person on our trip is our 8 year old daughter. Can we move OBC to another person and then drip feed her the $50, otherwise she'll spend it all at once ;)

Martin

What happens is that whomever is the lead in the room (assuming one credit card for all) will have everything the others in the room charge moved onto their portfolio. In other words, I was just lead, what every hubby spent was deducted off of his portfolio and added to mine basically giving one account. If you have 50$ obc per person then your account will start at -$150 instead of zero. Actually then OBC doesn't show up until the 2nd day or so.

As others have said it is onboard credit as mine also has a note saying " ADV2 $200 onbrdcr " this is total for us bother not $200 each lol

I do not think this was on our last cruise invoice but at least this time have some proof of it in case any issue getting in once onboard lol

That line does indicate a $50 per person on board credit which will automatically be applied to your shipboard account. The credit will only be for each of the first two people in your cabin. The on board credits never include the 3rd and 4th guests in the cabin. If you booked through a travel agent, he or she should have told you about it. If you didn't, next time you should consider it. You will never pay more by booking with a travel agent, plus they can provide support for your cruise the entire way!

Great, $50 each woohoo!!

Martin

I believe you can put a spending limit on her card which she would need to buy anything. You will have to go to guest relations and have them do that. See if they could do something like $8 or $10 a day.:D

Archived