cruise director on Freedom for Dec. 09

spotter27

We had him on the Freedom back in Sept. He still went by the name Wee Jimmy. He was, in my opinion, just okay. However, I can see why people like him, he just did not resonate with me ( seems that I will forever compare every cruise director to Butch Begovich). In any case, he clearly is a more than capable cruise director, and he is funny in his own way. One thing that he did that I thought was cute: He did the morning show in a bathrobe with curlers in his hair. I suppose that his only real "flaw" was that he was not Butch.

We had him on the Freedom back in Sept. He still went by the name Wee Jimmy. He was, in my opinion, just okay. However, I can see why people like him, he just did not resonate with me ( seems that I will forever compare every cruise director to Butch Begovich). In any case, he clearly is a more than capable cruise director, and he is funny in his own way. One thing that he did that I thought was cute: He did the morning show in a bathrobe with curlers in his hair. I suppose that his only real "flaw" was that he was not Butch.

Having cruised on my last two cruises with Wee Jimmy in 2007 and Butch in 2008, I loved them both. Both were extremely funny in different ways and both loved their job. Although i did love Butch's Disco class

Archived