Extra chair in sparce cabin, will this work

FightOnRon

So bu my siggy you can see we will be on the Parradise next year. I know the OV cabins are fairly small and only have 1 chair. My wife and I really need an exta chair. I have 2 thoughts. First, just carry on of those small folding chairs everyone uses a picnics etc (I have one that I can carry on my back in it's case), it would be out of the way unless I need it. My other is,,if my cabin steward was presented with a picture of a dead president upon embarkation, do you think they could find a spare chair for me to use for 4 days?

I wish it were March already.

Im sure if there was an extra chair in storage your cabin steward would get it for you with the tip, but I dont know that you could count on extra desk chairs being on board, but Id think it likely. Actually all we got was a stool, not even a real chair on Ecstasy which is a Fantasy class ship. no back or arms, just a stool.

Probably no way of guaranteeing that the ship would have extra stools. We sit on the beds.

I went thru my pics and we had both a stool and a chair on Ecstasy. It was Conquest we had the stool in the last cabin only, no chair.

This is a inside on Ecstasy, showing we had a regular chair and there was a stool to sit on under the desk... so we had two chairs... just one didnt have a back.

426795726_Picture008.jpg.9359196845e018a63d67cf8cd997fb0c.jpg

390150707_Picture009.jpg.464ac991887c2174f5862fa4ebb40cda.jpg

Archived