Le Meridien-Barcelona: Mediterranean Suite

hockeyken

Stayed in this suite on our last visit. The terrace is very large (larger than the suite itself) - trying to remember but I think it had a sofa-like seat, one or two loungers, a table with four chairs, and lots of extra bare room. It did not overlook La Rambla, but was nice and quiet. What I wasn't crazy about was the room itself. It was really just one long room with the bed on one end and sitting area at the other. The TV was in the middle, on a side wall not really visible from the bed. The bathroom was lovely. We have also stayed in a Jr Suite and another suite at this hotel - both with two rooms, smaller but separated by a door. Both those suites had La Rambla views, and opening windows and were not noisy.

In comparison, if it were beautiful weather (late spring or early fall) I would probably take the Med suite. Any other time I would prefer the others. We found that we really didn't use the terrace much at all, as we were so busy all day and evening - usually just for a nightcap and cigarette before bed. We have reserved a junior suite for our next stay.

Robin

:D Fishbait: Muchas gracias for the suite info, very much appreciated.

:D:D:D By the way, I am an avid Northern Pike fisherman, perhaps you could come with me sometime....I could really use someone with a name like yours.

Ken

Archived