leave for Miracle in 2 days (Nov 4)...........???

4nzic1

first of all, yippeeeee!!!! : ) second, what's the earliest time has anyone boarded at the ft. lauderdale pier? If I showed up early than boarding time is there a place/area to 'hang out' or stand in line like we do here in Long Beach/LA? My hotel check out time is 11am so rather than hang around there in the lobby until boarding time, I'd rather head over to the ship and stand in line or even board if anyone has had success getting on the ship at noonish.

thanks in advance

We arrived at the port somewhere around 9:45am because the ship hadn't gotten to port until 9:30am. It was coming in empty from NY so there was no hurry for the ship to arrive. Our hotel shuttle driver said they wouldn't let him drive into port until the ship arrived. Luckily it slowed my dh down who would have preferred to be there by 9am.

After arriving and checking it manually since all computers were still on the ship waiting to be unloaded we sat for about an hour. During this time they had unloaded S&S cards and handed them out. We were headed on board somewhere around 11am :)

You can get to the port as early as you like as long as you are a patient person. My dh considers arriving as early as possible and meeting fellow early check in's part of his cruise experience. It's growing on me slowly. :eek:

We'll see you there too. I think our hotel check out is 10am and we're about 3 min from the port so we should be there no later than 10:30 I'm thinking. I hope we do get on board by 11, that would be so cool. The whole ship to ourselves. Can't wait.

I am so excited.....you'd think that is was my first cruise. hhahahaha.. well, it's 9:45 am and i'm sitting here at the best western near port. Seeing that some of you said there is a waiting area and some say that they have had success getting on about 11amish, I'm gonna check out of here in a few minutes and head down to the port. I think check out here is 11am anyway. : ) Thanks for the info and for those of you who will be on Miracle also, see ya there!!!

Archived