Van Rental in Skagway

GoBucks04

We have a large group going and was wondering if there is any place that rents large vans in Skagway. I checked Avis and they don't seem to have anything like that. Thanks for any input!! I guess we could always do two cars.

Hello,

My name is Lori and I am the manager for Avis in Skagway and we do have vans.We only have 7 and 8 passanger vans availble. If anyone has any questions about Avis they can e-mail me at alaskamaiden2002@yahoo.com I will be happy to answer any questions about alaska or avis. I have lived in southeast alaska for 34 years and have some knowledge of the area.Hope you see you all in skagway this summer.

Thanks for the update Lori- I have dealt with Diane many times with Avis- is she still there?? One year she held back a car for me and walked from home to open the office for me (The Westmark was closed and so was Avis) :) Have a reservation already for my two trips this summer to Skagway. :)

Thank you for all your great info! We are a party of 6 on Infinity in early June. We are thinking of the hike and rafting tour thru Dolly something tours. We had been considering the van rental trip to Emerald Lake. Any advise??

Thanks, Kate:)

Your welcome Budget Queen.Diane is not with Avis for some years.As for information concerning car rental in Skagway if you need more info you can call the Sitka Avis Office where I work in the winter months.The phone number is (907)966-2404.Thank you to everyone who e-mailed me and I am glad I could help you all.Lori

• 2 weeks later...

Archived