Cruise Atlas?

Kissara22

I received the 2010-2011 Cruise Atlas in the mail and I didn't request one, nor am I a Platinum member. Any ideas how this happened? Am I just special?

I'm actually quite happy about it because we're looking into a Med. Cruise next summer, so it's nice seeing all the great itineraries available.

I received the 2010-2011 Cruise Atlas in the mail and I didn't request one, nor am I a Platinum member. Any ideas how this happened? Am I just special?

I'm actually quite happy about it because we're looking into a Med. Cruise next summer, so it's nice seeing all the great itineraries available.

Well, you must have sailed at least once... Princess is looking for passengers. :p The Cruise Atlas is a good marketing tool.

Everybody gets one. We got ours a few weeks ago.

Guest sizzzlin sailor

I HATE the Cruise Atlas.

It's a very dangerous publication!

They say it's for free, but I haven't gotten one yet that hasn't wound up costing me several thousand dollars!

we reached Platinum after our last cruise and the documentation we received stated we would receive a Cruise Atlas so I don't think it's anything to do with being from the UK. If we don't get it I'll contact the captain's Circle for clarification.

we reached Platinum after our last cruise and the documentation we received stated we would receive a Cruise Atlas so I don't think it's anything to do with being from the UK. If we don't get it I'll contact the captain's Circle for clarification.

In the USA at least, you can order it free from the Princess web site.

Archived