Sunscreen...Where to buy it?

Amazon had great prices. You could try drugstore.com too.

I order from drugstore.com but do not order if you only have 2 weeks left and you order enough to qualify for free shipping. Their shipping has changed and it takes WAY longer when you do the free shipping. If you pay for shipping it comes pretty fast but I won't take a chance ordering from them anymore if I don't have a month to spare. We did not have our sea sick meds this time because of it and had to get something else which worked great and now I won't order the old product from drugstore.com anymore. Their bad delivery cost them.

Walmart by us has rows of it in the beauty section where the shampoos, creme rinses, razors, etc. are.

In the summer, it is located when you first walk in the store by the beauty section. You have to walk past it to get in the store. In the winter, they move it to the beauty section.

OK, that's it, I'm going to Target Saturday and I am going to find suntan lotion.

Where is the OP from? I don't know what that abreviation means.

I saw someone ask the OP that same question on another thread. She said DC/Maryland/Virginia area. I had assumed department of motor vehicles since that is the only time I have seen those initials.:eek::D

Australian Gold Sunscreen - never heard of it, doesn't look like it's sold down under either! LOL As long as it works though and comes at the right price, who cares! Good luck with the shopping.

That's funny, mate. I'm looking at the bottle and there is a Koala Bear on the front. I looked to see where it is made. Guess Where? The good ol' USA. They have a website: www.australiangold.com

Archived