Victory - Main Deck - What's the Best Room Location?

blueslily

Hi all,

We have four rooms booked on the Main Deck. But, when looking at the deck plain of the deck above us, there's the two dining rooms, galley, and in the front is the performance lounge and a bar.

OMG, where on earth should one select a room on the Main Deck if there are so many public areas above us?

If you've had rooms on the Victory Main Deck, please tell me about your experience.

Where's the best place to ask for a room on the Main Deck so we are NOT having so much noise from the deck above us.

Thanks!!!!! :D

We just got back from our cruise on the Victory. We had cabin 2233 on the main deck. It was nice to be so close to the stairwell for the gangway to get off at each port. However, the cabins in this area at the forward of the ship are right below the Caribbean lounge. Anytime a show was on, it was pretty loud. (Like hearing someone's extra loud bass right above you.) I would probably pick a cabin more towards the middle of the ship. Then you're not as far from either end and the noise probably won't be as bad.

I book the 1A window cabins on the Main deck which are under the dining room and next to a crew stairway. I've never heard anything at all. Since it's way in the back, there's not a lot of traffic in the hallway either.

What about the rooms under the MDR? Any issues on the Victory? It's very hard to find rooms on this deck. UGH!!!!!

The Carnival agent is suggesting that we move down to the Riveria deck. How does it feel to be on the Riveria Deck?

cabins under the dining rooms wont get noise- they are carpeted.

Depending on where you are located under the galley is where the noise will come from-- example would be--you do not want an inside cabin and be directly in the middle of under the galley.

you can take oceanviews or insides that under the area of the entrances--again no noise there. (one cabin away can make a huge difference)

Archived