Conquest terminal embarkation?

debintexas

Does anyone know which terminal is used for cruises out of Galveston and, if known, the street address? Trying to find the closest parking lot!

Also, is the Galvez Hotel close to the terminal? Thanks!

I don't know the address but EZ park is right across the street it's on Harborside Drive (exit 3) off the highway. Hotel Galvez is on Seawall and that's on the other side of the island about 5 miles. I thought hotel Galvez had free cruise parking? I know that the Hilton and Howard Johnson's does.

I stay at the HoJo cause it's cheap and has free cruise parking and it's a $15 cab ride to the pier.

I don't know the address but EZ park is right across the street it's on Harborside Drive (exit 3) off the highway. Hotel Galvez is on Seawall and that's on the other side of the island about 5 miles. I thought hotel Galvez had free cruise parking? I know that the Hilton and Howard Johnson's does.

I stay at the HoJo cause it's cheap and has free cruise parking and it's a $15 cab ride to the pier.

Howard Johnson's is now using the shuttle from across the street cruise parking, $5 pp each way. Good news huh?? I used them both directions.

The Conquest sails from Terminal No. 1: 2502 Harborside Drive.

Just a note to the OP, there are only 2 Terminals ... I wouldnt base where I parked on if its Carnival or the RCL terminal... they are too close together. Carnival's is the one nearest Harbor House Hotel.

Howard Johnson's is now using the shuttle from across the street cruise parking, $5 pp each way. Good news huh?? I used them both directions.

That is good news were they doing that on the Crazies cruise? The hotel didn't say anything about it so we just cabbed it like we always do.

What time does the shuttle start running? I like to get to the pier around 10:30 and I do self assist debark and I'm usually off the ship by 7:30

That is good news were they doing that on the Crazies cruise? The hotel didn't say anything about it so we just cabbed it like we always do.

What time does the shuttle start running? I like to get to the pier around 10:30 and I do self assist debark and I'm usually off the ship by 7:30

They told me and I had read it here. They said they could call the shuttle any time I wanted. Another couple was going over at 10:30, so I rode with them rather than asking for a different time. Its a van, so they will take you over whenever you want if thats not early enough they told me at least 3 times ... yes when we went with the Crazies, I used the shuttle both directions. I took Karen and Sherry over early and came back and did the shuttle one direction, karen and i both came back on it. Since Sherry wasnt supposed to be in my room, I didnt want her to be seen, thats why I drove them over to the port first. I gave them $15 for the shuttle, me both ways and karen home.

EZ Cruise Parking

2727 Santa Fe Place

Galveston, Texas 77550

It's not right on Harborside Drive, but it's an easy walk to the ship. I usually drop off the luggage and everyone else and then go park and walk back. The shuttles are so full!

Lighthouse Parking

325 29th Street (29th & Market),

Galveston, Texas 77552

Also walking distance I would think.

Archived