Mexican Riveria Dress Sandals in December?

marcyjane

Ladies need your help!!!

I was at work this morning thinking a month from day I'll be boarding the Oosterdam out of San Diego to the Mexican Riveria.

Just had to run home for lunch and post this question.:)

I was thinking about the dining nights, Cruising December 5th and was wondering if dress flat sandals would be ok for the dining room? They would be black with a silver design and Gold the beaded design.

Just wanted another ladies opinion, it being in December I didn't know if it would be ok.

Thanks so much.

Marcy

Ladies need your help!!!

I was at work this morning thinking a month from day I'll be boarding the Oosterdam out of San Diego to the Mexican Riveria.

Just had to run home for lunch and post this question.:)

I was thinking about the dining nights, Cruising December 5th and was wondering if dress flat sandals would be ok for the dining room? They would be black with a silver design and Gold the beaded design.

Just wanted another ladies opinion, it being in December I didn't know if it would be ok.

Thanks so much.

Marcy

Absolutely! Have fun on your cruise - love the Oosterdam! :)

Thank you ladies so much!!!:D

Like I said, First time on a HAL ship and I have never cruised in December so just wanted to be sure that hopefully I wouldn't be the only person to be wearing dress sandals to the dining room in "December".

Of course for the two formal nights wearing dress shoes with a small heel. I'm getting older and it's getting harder & harder to walk in those high heels.

Thanks a bunch!

Marcy:)

Since the shoes are for evenings in the dining room, I don't think the weather comes into play at all. Some women are freezing in the dining room in the middle of summer due to the air conditioning.

But weather aside, wear the shoes that look best with your outfits :) Flat sandals, sandals with heels, pumps, nice flats...any of those are absolutely fine.

Archived