Stateroom Size (Sq. Ft): Oasis - Smaller?

djneph

Has anyone else noticed this. Stateroom sizes seem smaller on the Oasis than the Freedom Class, according to their website. Some examples...

Freedom:

D1 - 214sq ft.

E1 - 177sq ft.

JS - 317sq ft.

PR - 169sq ft.

Oasis:

D1 - 182 sq ft.

JS - 282 sq. ft

PR - 192 sq ft. (got bigger)

Voyager:

D1 - 206 sq ft.

E1 - 184 sq ft

JS - 299 sq ft.

PR - 153 sq ft.

PR

I don't think it will make a big deal, just found it interesting. Thoughts...

:rolleyes: YES..Noticed when the Oasis info. first came out...Hard to beat the Freedom Class ships...Love the INDY..will miss her 8 night Eastern Caribbean out of Port Everglades :(...hoping she will come back someday.

:rolleyes: YES..Noticed when the Oasis info. first came out...Hard to beat the Freedom Class ships...Love the INDY..will miss her 8 night Eastern Caribbean out of Port Everglades :(...hoping she will come back someday.

Liberty out of MIA will be taking over Indy's alternating 6 night/8 night itinerary.

I am doing the Indy 8 night in Jan. Will be my first time on a Freedom Class ship, very excited. I took a tour of the Freedom when she first came (I worked for RCI at the time), but have never sailed.

I hope to do the Oasis Sept. 2010

Has anyone else noticed this. Stateroom sizes seem smaller on the Oasis than the Freedom Class, according to their website. Some examples...

. . .

Not to argue trivia, but your numbers are slightly off from RCI's website. most significantly for Voyager. Curious as to your source.

Still true that D1s and JSs on Oasis are smaller than Freedom. Oasis will have bigger PR and interior cabins. The balconies on Oasis D1s will also be bigger than Freedom or Voyager.

Still hard to beat the D cabins on Freedom class ships.

It's a pity, considering Oasis is so big, that they have shaved space off the D1 and JS cabins. You would expect they could do the opposite and add a few sq ft. I suppose like everything else it's down to $$$ and they can fit more in if they make them smaller.

Liberty out of MIA will be taking over Indy's alternating 6 night/8 night itinerary.

Yes I know,... Prefer to fly into FLL and sail out of PE. Do you think there's a chance that will come back ? We'll be doing it again on INDY Mar. 2010 and hoping it won't be for the last time...:(... Hate when people try to fix something that isn't broke...:mad:

Archived