Pack N Go Rates?????

Blackpink

Ok, Yeah, I waited to book at the last minute because I was waiting on others to have their money, wasnt sure who was going, wasnt sure if we were cruising at all, etc. So now we have the money but Carnival did not put out Pack n Go rates this week like they have for the past 4 weeks.:mad:

We plan to go in 3 weeks, first week in December, do you think it would be a bad idea to give it one more week and see if the Pack n Go rates come out next Wednesday???:confused: If not I will have to get more money from others and add a little more stress when this already is planned to be a budget getaway for us in the first place.

If I do go ahead and pay now, if Pack n Go rates do come out next week, can I get a credit or something?

I just want to cruise, please help:o

Yep, and we are listed .... too bad its not a better rate :(

I am still hoping for at least one more valid drop. A little more OBC would be nice to have. But if not, I am still very happy with my current price. The two refunds that I have received pretty wiped out a big piece of the single supplement. I am ready to go, now.

I am still hoping for at least one more valid drop. A little more OBC would be nice to have. But if not, I am still very happy with my current price. The two refunds that I have received pretty wiped out a big piece of the single supplement. I am ready to go, now.

I only saw one drop, and it was two categories up and I didnt move my cabin fast enough. No OBC so far, on any of my ES rates... I was robbed!!! lol

He who hesitates is lost. I told my PVP this monday Im not waiting for her any more, this is 3 times I got stung. I saw a cabin I wanted to move to on Sunday, emailed her to move me on Monday ... cabin got booked 11 pm sunday night. darn again...

Not quite the answer I was looking for....

I do not see PnG rates on the website and when I called the 888 number the lady told me they were not offering them this week.

Maybe I should mention, I have already picked out a specific cruise and dates and no others are an option at this point....is it that they are not offering for the specific cruise I chose?

If I do purchase today at regular rate and Pack n Go is posted for that particular cruise later, will I get a credit?:confused:

I do not see PnG rates on the website and when I called the 888 number the lady told me they were not offering them this week.

Maybe I should mention, I have already picked out a specific cruise and dates and no others are an option at this point....is it that they are not offering for the specific cruise I chose?

If I do purchase today at regular rate and Pack n Go is posted for that particular cruise later, will I get a credit?:confused:

I would not believe so. Pack and go is past the final payment date and is for GTY cabins only. So no more refunds. All Specials are capacity controled. Sometimes the Pack and go specials sell out very quickly. Good Luck

Go to find a cruise, then specials ... then look for them on the specials page. They dont have that many each week.

See if my link works. ...

http://www.carnival.com//cms/fun/specials/packandgo.aspx?icid=BSpecialshomepagepackngo2?ciid=718&cachename=advertising&PageGroupId=221&url=%2fcms%2ffun%2fspecials%2fpackandgo.aspx%3ficid%3dBSpecialshomepagepackngo2

Help:)

Pack n go rates come out on Wednesday and are gone on Friday night. Still were up last night when I checked.

Not available on Saturday... didnt the links work for you when we put them up. I know you said you were limited to one cruise ... chances of that one cruise going on pack n go is pretty slim.

Archived