ES rate and non ES rate in the same room?

tammymacb

Can I book my family in a room using ES, but buy DD's best friends ticket as a non ES? I'm fine booking my famiy out far ahead, but would hate for something to happen and lose a deposit if Janie can't come with us next time. ( She'll be on the Dream with us in Jan ) Is it allowed to book different rates in the same room?

Can I book my family in a room using ES, but buy DD's best friends ticket as a non ES? I'm fine booking my famiy out far ahead, but would hate for something to happen and lose a deposit if Janie can't come with us next time. ( She'll be on the Dream with us in Jan ) Is it allowed to book different rates in the same room?

I don't believe you can do that, but best to check with Carnival.

I was in the in the same situation and when I talked to the booking agent from Carnival, he told me that if my DD's friend cancels they won't refund the money but they can put the money towards the rest of the family's balance.

Sounded too good to be true. Hopefully it's true and not just a crazy agent.

I was in the in the same situation and when I talked to the booking agent from Carnival, he told me that if my DD's friend cancels they won't refund the money but they can put the money towards the rest of the family's balance.

Sounded too good to be true. Hopefully it's true and not just a crazy agent.

Get it in writing. There have been a few cases where the person who did the booking and paid for the cruise was able to get the remainder of the deposit (after the $50 fee) applied to a future cruise ... after a lot of arguing and talking to supervisors. If they tell you sure you can do this, Id ask them to email it in writing before Id do it ES.

Even another rate, once its past final payment date, you are pretty much stuck though. ... doesnt matter which rate if someone wants to cancel after final payment.

Archived