Port Canaveral Hotels

wvanative

First pick by most is the Radisson, older Florida pink, pedestal sinks and ceiling fan with sleep number beds. Was $99 for online rate. Any rate will give you free cruise parking and shuttle.

Second choice is usually Country Inn and Suites, a tad newer and a tad nearer the port, the shuttle might be not free, not 100% positive, but their rate includes a free breakfast. With Radisson the regular rate doesnt include breakfast (cruise rate does, but its quite a bit more and not necessary to book to get everything but the breakfast).

Make sense??

I stayed at the Radisson. They had tv cameras to watch the parking lot. shuttle is free both directions. You can sign up for shuttle times as soon as you book, the earliest times do fill up.

Does any one know of any hotels in Port Canaveral that offer shuttle service to the port....they have to be clean....also, any that I need to stay away from?

WVaNative,

We stayed at Radisson and plan to again this coming April. They offer shuttle service to the port which is in sight of the hotel.

Here's an early morning shot from a balcony at the hotel of our ship Glory coming in;

2413846900065094172S600x600Q85.jpg

I think the area between the hotel and the port has since been developed, but I'm not sure what all is there now. They have a webcam that you can control via internet, but I'm not sure it's working now.

I wanted to add, the reason people book these two hotels in particular is because both offer free parking while you cruise, no matter which rate you book and take you to and from the port.

There is a local shuttle that is either $4 or $5 pp each way you can get at other hotels if all you want is a shuttle. I think these hotels are a little nicer.

You can even stay down in cocoa beach if you dont care about the free cruise parking though and catch the local shuttle to the port. Days Inn is right across from the main beach area for instance. ...but I wouldnt say as nice, but then Radisson isnt walking distance to the beach, depends on what you want.

I will be driving to Port Canaveral the day of the cruise. I will only need a room on the day we return. I plan on parking at the hotel and immediatly get a shuttle to the port. With the Radisson, are you sure that you can book a regular room rate and get free shuttle and parking? I dont want to come back and my car has been towed becasue I didnt book the Park and Cruise rate....

I will be driving to Port Canaveral the day of the cruise. I will only need a room on the day we return. I plan on parking at the hotel and immediatly get a shuttle to the port. With the Radisson, are you sure that you can book a regular room rate and get free shuttle and parking? I dont want to come back and my car has been towed becasue I didnt book the Park and Cruise rate....

Good question.... what's the point in paying more for the "park & cruise" package if you can get the parking/shuttle with the regular rate? I am looking at the same thing.

Good question.... what's the point in paying more for the "park & cruise" package if you can get the parking/shuttle with the regular rate? I am looking at the same thing.

It's true........My daughter just stayed there last month, they booked the $99 internet special and received free shuttle service. She called & confirmed this before they left.

When we made our reservations for May 2010 we were told ALL rates receive the free shuttle. I think the "park & cruise" gives you the free breakfast, but that rate was a good deal more that my AAA rate so I'll just walk across the street to the McDonald's for my breakfast.....:D

We stayed at Luna Sea Motel. It was not real close to the port but close enough. They are very accommodating and will let you leave your car there the entire length of cruise. We had a large party so my husband and friend dropped everyone off at port and went back to park car at Luna Sea. It was cheaper this way because the shuttle charges per person and our car was already packed for the cruise. Luna Sea was clean, not 4-star, but very nice and included free breakfast buffet at a local restaurant for free for each person in our party!!!---can not beat that!!!

Archived