What Happened to American Hot Dogs?

Harry1954

I don't know if they still offer it, but Princess, when they started operating from Brooklyn, offered a special room service Brooklyn treat that included Nathan's hot dogs and Junior's cheesecake.

The Cheesecake will work...........lol. When I worked in Brooklyn I had to walk on the other side of the street everytime I passed Juniors on Flatbush Ave.

you would think he'd want a kosher hot dog on his ships. I had a bratwurst on a HAL cruise. Pretty good. Never had a turkey dog and don't plan on eating one.

Turkey dogs aren't bad----not good,but not bad.:rolleyes:

Turkey dogs aren't bad----not good,but not bad.:rolleyes:

I have tried (once) Turkey dog and as you say the aren't bad. However, when my daughter was on a vegetarian kick we had 'tofu pups' in the freezer. I tried one and it was terrible!

I have tried (once) Turkey dog and as you say the aren't bad. However, when my daughter was on a vegetarian kick we had 'tofu pups' in the freezer. I tried one and it was terrible!

I Bought a package of them once when I went on a "health kick". Threw 9.7 of them away:eek:

We just got back yesterday from a fantastic cruise on the Zaandam.

When we have hot dogs at home it's always turkey or fat-free (or both :eek:)

A real hot dog is one of the treats we enjoy on a cruise. I don't know if they were turkey or not, but they we're what we had expected. We split one and didn't bother with anyone more. The burgers were great - we don't eat them at home either - except turkey.

We all look forward to different things on a cruise and sometimes it's something as simple as a good hot dog.

It's not something that we would have even remembered when we write a review, but the thread reminded us. It was a 15 day and we tried the hot dog on the first day. It seems like a long time ago. Back to the laundry!

The Zaandam and her crew were awesome!

Archived