Can our teen eat in the main dining room while we are at Palo?

MOMOFTHREE68

I have somehow raised children who are major foodies. For our upcoming trip, my husband and I are eating at Palos one night (my kids wish they could come) and I wondered if anyone knew if they would let my 15 year-old eat in the main dining room without us (our reservations are 1/2 an hour after our normal seating so we couldn't go with them). Also, would they let her take her 12 year old sister, since the two of them would be very well behaved, or will they be stuck eating hot dogs or pizza. Believe me, my kids would rather have steak, seafood or some exotic dish rather than typical kid food.

I dont see why they couldnt. I would check to be sure when you get on the ship.

No need to check when you get on the ship. They absolutely can eat in the dining room while you go to Palo. The servers handle this all the time on the ship. They love treating the teenagers special while Mom & Dad are at Palo.

No need to check when you get on the ship. They absolutely can eat in the dining room while you go to Palo. The servers handle this all the time on the ship. They love treating the teenagers special while Mom & Dad are at Palo.

Let your server know the night before, if there are others in the same situation they will seat them together and make an extra special night for them.:)

Our kids, 12 & 14, had the choice of eating upstairs at buffet, eat in main dining room at a different table with friends, or eating at our table by themselves. They chose to eat by themselves and had a blast. Server said they went through 3 orders of escargot!

My kids ages 12 and 13 are also foodies and they went to our regular rotation dining room for the night my husband and I went to Palo. Our four year old was happy to go to the kids club and eat dinner there. Remember, chances are you will have other people at the table -- who probably have become friendly with your whole family. Our kids wanted to go eat with our tablemates and enjoy the great food. As long as your kids are well behaved, the waitstaff will welcome then. My kids adored the waitstaff from the get-go!

Archived