Mariner of the sea cruise director update

ncb106

as of november 22 abe will be going the liberty and Dan whitney will going to the mariner,i got this info from miami office

I guess 'Dan The Man' will get the party started on my 11/29 cruise...oh well, still should be fun...this is my 1st cruise!!!

Jon C

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know if Dan is still the current CD? Thoughts? Reviews on him? Our CD (don't want to say who) on our Feb cruise was the worst ever...almost never saw him around the ship and when we did he was a jerk...never had one like that before.

Our favorite is Allan Brooks who we had on Explorer in Nov 07...He was AWESOME! Hope to see him again at some time.

Dan was the CD for the second leg of our B2B in November and we thought he did a good job, but we also liked Abe who was the

CD for the first leg. The CD does not make or break our cruise.

Sherri:)

Does anyone know if Dan is still the current CD? Thoughts? Reviews on him? Our CD (don't want to say who) on our Feb cruise was the worst ever...almost never saw him around the ship and when we did he was a jerk...never had one like that before.

Our favorite is Allan Brooks who we had on Explorer in Nov 07...He was AWESOME! Hope to see him again at some time.

Dan Whitney was the CD on our 12/6 sailing. We thought he did a great job. He seemed to be everywhere, and spent time before each show mingling and joking with the crowd. Did some quick witted ad-libbing on the Love and Marriage Game Show. Overall, he was one of the best CD we've had.

Does that mean that Abe Hughes or Dave Chapman won't be returning?

I don't know if Abe or Dave will be returning. But I do know that Dan Whitney came on the Mariner sometime in November, and made it sound like he was going to be there for awhile.

Archived