Family Oceanview on Voyager Class

momofsamandeden

We are in the process of booking two different cruises with our separate families and the Navigator of the Seas came up as an option. I called and their are Family Oceanviews available for our family of five but I am having a hard time finding pictures of these cabins to get an idea of where a pack and play would fit.

Any info about these rooms would be appreciated

The floorplans vary. I've had two different FOV's. One had an alcove with bunkbeds across from the bathroom and the rest of the cabin was like an elongated regular cabin. The other FOV had a sitting room and then two sleeping areas which had curtains for privacy.

These are my favorite cabins. I travel with just myself and 3 kids so I usually have to wait until the cabins are opened up for 4 passengers. They are always at the very front of the ship. They are well laid out for travelling with kids. And, yes, you'll have plenty of room for a pack and play.

We have looked into familycabins many times in the past and for us, it turned out to be a lot less expensive to just get 2 adjoining cabins. This not only saved us quite a bit of money, but also gave us 2 full bathrooms which was nice. The door between the cabins allowed us to keep one cabin quite if one of our kids were taking a nap.

Archived