How can I cancel an excursion if cruise personalizer is closed?

Lynzchat

DH signed up for an ATV excursion in Cozumel but Princess called to say they had to cancel it. Now, I want to cancel my excursion of the Mexican Cooking class, but the Cruise Personalizer is shut down because our cruise is less than 4 days away. Is there a way to still cancel it?

I'd prefer to do something with DH than do something by myself....maybe do the Nachi beach thing.:confused::confused:

You don't need to wait for the excursion desk to open, if the tickets are waiting for you in your cabin, write cancelled on the envelope and drop them back at the Excursion Desk in their return ticket box. If they are not there then just phone the desk and tell them.

Thank you so much....could I phone Princess today or tomorrow??? If not then I will just do it on board... I appreciate the advice!

Phoning Princess will not achieve anything. Wait until you are onboard and do not fret over it :) you do have time even on the embarkation day.

DH signed up for an ATV excursion in Cozumel but Princess called to say they had to cancel it. Now, I want to cancel my excursion of the Mexican Cooking class, but the Cruise Personalizer is shut down because our cruise is less than 4 days away. Is there a way to still cancel it?

I'd prefer to do something with DH than do something by myself....maybe do the Nachi beach thing.:confused::confused:

When you board, your tour tickets will be on the desk in your cabin, or delivered shortly afterwards. The amounts of the tours will be charged to your onboard account when you check in. To cancel a tour, just take the ticket you want to cancel and put it in the drop box in front of the Shore Excursion Desk. To book another excursion, just fill out one of the forms right there and drop that in the box. Everything will be cancelled or charged accordingly. You don't have to wait for the Shore Excursion Desk to open. My suggestion is to check your onboard account a day or so later to make sure everything was charged or credited correctly. Mistakes do happen and it's better to catch it early than later.

If you want to cancel a tour later on, the Princess Patter will have a notice about which port's excursions "close" with the day and time. It's usually 24 - 48 hours before arriving in the port. If an excursion is cancelled by Princess (as your husband's was) or the port missed, the charge will be automatically credited back to your onboard account.

Archived