La Quinta Miami airport-West

wbmom401

I am looking to book a one night pre cruise stay at the end of January. I was wondering if anyone could provide some information regarding this hotel, whether there is a liquor store nearby, maybe a Walmart/Target or maybe a Walgreens? THinking about the ability to pick up those heavier items we don't want to pack in our suitcases. If anyone can provide some insight it would be greatly appreciated.

THANKS

I am looking to book a one night pre cruise stay at the end of January. I was wondering if anyone could provide some information regarding this hotel, whether there is a liquor store nearby, maybe a Walmart/Target or maybe a Walgreens? THinking about the ability to pick up those heavier items we don't want to pack in our suitcases. If anyone can provide some insight it would be greatly appreciated.

THANKS

There is next to nothing within reasonable walking distance of the La Quinta. However, you could take a taxi to any of the above for perhaps $10-12.

• 2 months later...
There is next to nothing within reasonable walking distance of the La Quinta. However, you could take a taxi to any of the above for perhaps $10-12.

There is a Publix and a new ABC liquor store 2 miles away on the corner of 41st St and NW 97th Ave????:confused:

Does anybody know if it is safe to walk in the evening north on 87th and then west on Doral to get to these stores from the La Quinta West ??

Thanks!

Archived