Kids Club - Spring Break Cruise

texas2fl

I realize that Celebrity is not normally consider the best family cruise line but I would appreciate comments related to activities for kids. Do you think there will be more families with kids during March when everyone is on Spring Break? Also, I have one DD who is 12 and her friend is 11. They do not want to be with the younger kids. Will they be allowed in Teen area?

Thank you!

I realize that Celebrity is not normally consider the best family cruise line but I would appreciate comments related to activities for kids. Do you think there will be more families with kids during March when everyone is on Spring Break? Also, I have one DD who is 12 and her friend is 11. They do not want to be with the younger kids. Will they be allowed in Teen area?

Thank you!

Celebrity has excellent childrens programs, very underated and much of that is caused by people who have never actually cruised with kids on Celebrity. I have taken my kids over all ages and during Spring Break they will have loads of other kids on the ship...

I just posted kid-comments on the Thanksgiving thread - our kids had great times on Celebrity and are now young adults who love to cruise, especially Celebrity. The kid and youth programs are outstanding. No, Celebrity doesn't have the 'water park' feel, but the kids loved the cruises, and didn't want to go ashore on a tour, but wanted to stay and be in the programs. That's how much they loved it.

March should be a good time for family cruising. Enjoy.

Denny

Archived