I made a stupid mistake during a recent 'planning frenzy'

To me the planning is part of the cruise, I feel like it adds months to the trip. Plus someone has to do it, DH would just stuff some underwear and shorts in a backpack and call it done. It's exciting to read up on the foreign cities we have booked and nerve racking (in a good way) to find hotels and transportation and get money changed and books ready, oh gosh I've got to go we're leaving in May.

I feel like if I don't do the planning, who else is going to do it? My bf won't make decisions until the last minute and that drives me crazy, so I do it. I think he secretly likes it though, since we like the same things and we always have fun. I wish I could be spontaneous and not plan, but I just can't! Must plan!!!

I feel like if I don't do the planning, who else is going to do it? My bf won't make decisions until the last minute and that drives me crazy, so I do it. I think he secretly likes it though, since we like the same things and we always have fun. I wish I could be spontaneous and not plan, but I just can't! Must plan!!!

I completely relate to those statements. I cannot be spontaneous! I fear I would be missing something great! I think my DH secretly likes it that I plan, because like you said, we love the same things and we always have a good time. If I don't do it, who will?:D

To me the planning is part of the cruise, I feel like it adds months to the trip. Plus someone has to do it, DH would just stuff some underwear and shorts in a backpack and call it done. It's exciting to read up on the foreign cities we have booked and nerve racking (in a good way) to find hotels and transportation and get money changed and books ready, oh gosh I've got to go we're leaving in May.

THis is how my DH likes to pack too!:confused::eek:

Archived