Johnny Rockets

smythy21

Careful! Sodas and milkshakes are NOT included in the cover charge, unless of course you have the soda package. Still, then only the sodas are free and milkshakes you have to pay for.

Remember, however, the new C&A coupon book has a buy one, get one milkshake coupon... WOOO! I miss the comp'd JRs :(

Thanks for posting the menu alphakitty.

I have a quick question about JR as well.

As I understand, JR is a fast food place in America, right? I thought JR was just a RCCL thing and was owned by RCCL, however on a recent trip to LA, i seen an actually JR location.

My question is.... does the JR on RCCL taste the same as the fast food locations? Like same quality, freshness, etc?

Thanks for posting the menu alphakitty.

I have a quick question about JR as well.

As I understand, JR is a fast food place in America, right? I thought JR was just a RCCL thing and was owned by RCCL, however on a recent trip to LA, i seen an actually JR location.

My question is.... does the JR on RCCL taste the same as the fast food locations? Like same quality, freshness, etc?

My family went to a JR at a mall in Washington state and didn't think much of the food, but, when we went to the JR on the AOS is was great!! The food was tasty and fresh on the ship vs the lukewarm, overly greasy food we got at the mall location. We would go back again even if there is a charge, it's a change from the Windjammer and we don't have JR in Canada ;)

My family went to a JR at a mall in Washington state and didn't think much of the food, but, when we went to the JR on the AOS is was great!! The food was tasty and fresh on the ship vs the lukewarm, overly greasy food we got at the mall location. We would go back again even if there is a charge, it's a change from the Windjammer and we don't have JR in Canada ;)

We do actually have JR in Canada :) I eat there all the time

What's the cover charge for JR?

There's on JR on South Street in Philly and one down the street in AC. I've never been in the Philly one, but the one in AC there's always a 45-60 minute wait for food, and the last time I ordered there the food came out cold. The food at the walk-up window on the Boardwalk is the worst.

We do actually have JR in Canada :) I eat there all the time

My bad, I meant we don't have one in my part of Canada, BC. You are lucky, the East always seems to be the place a new store or restaurant tries out the Canadian market!

Maybe in 3-5 years we'll get one, until then we'll try it onboard the ship!:)

What's the cover charge for JR?

There's on JR on South Street in Philly and one down the street in AC. I've never been in the Philly one, but the one in AC there's always a 45-60 minute wait for food, and the last time I ordered there the food came out cold. The food at the walk-up window on the Boardwalk is the worst.

$4.95

Drinks are extra.

If all you intend to order is shakes, then you can skip the cover charge. On our last Mariner cruise, our family went to Johnny Rockets just about every evening after the show in the Savoy. Just tell them that you are not planning to order food when you walk in. Also, there's NEVER a wait in the evening.

My bad, I meant we don't have one in my part of Canada, BC. You are lucky, the East always seems to be the place a new store or restaurant tries out the Canadian market!

Maybe in 3-5 years we'll get one, until then we'll try it onboard the ship!:)

Ah, Typical, Ontario get's everything!

P.S the "east" isn't the best place for a new store or restaurant in the Canadian Market, since "The East" would be considered where I am, Halifax. :) I'm only teasing. When I lived in Alberta people there called folks in Toronto "Easterners" I thought it was funny being from Halifax.

ANYWAY... back on topci

99.9% of Canada doesn't have Johnny Rockets. That's why I didn't know they were an actual chain. If I ever find myself in Toronto(Unlikely) I'm sure I'll see a lot of American Style Restaurants there... Any chance there is a Sonic? I like that place.

America has all the best fast food places, lots to choose from.

Ah, Typical, Ontario get's everything!

P.S the "east" isn't the best place for a new store or restaurant in the Canadian Market, since "The East" would be considered where I am, Halifax. :) I'm only teasing. When I lived in Alberta people there called folks in Toronto "Easterners" I thought it was funny being from Halifax.

ANYWAY... back on topci

99.9% of Canada doesn't have Johnny Rockets. That's why I didn't know they were an actual chain. If I ever find myself in Toronto(Unlikely) I'm sure I'll see a lot of American Style Restaurants there... Any chance there is a Sonic? I like that place.

In BC we consider everyone east of Saskatchewan to be an "Easterner"!! LOL ;)

It's true the US has a lot more fast food choice than Canada-I want to try an In and Out burger :D

.. Any chance there is a Sonic? I like that place.

So sorry you like Sonic. You really need to spend more time in the States. A Fuddruckers, Red Robin, or Chester's hamburger makes a Sonic burger look like Burger King or Mickey Dee's burger. Oh and Fuddruckers has that melted cheese that can be dripped all over your fries - YUMMY!!!

Living in the states, I don't get super excited for a fast food burger, but with that said I love to hit up an in-n-out burger when I am near one.

Oh and I miss me some Tim Hortons and the French Fries covered with gravy and cheese.

Archived