Oasis Arrives in Port Everglades - Photo Essay

Evilblah

UPDATE: I wasn't able to find any days where either Freedom or Liberty are in the same port as Oasis. However, Independence and Oasis will be docked at Port Everglades at the same time on January 9th, January 23rd, and February 6th

The Indy and Oasis will be in Port Everglades 2gether on Dec. 12th and she'll be in St. Thomas during the week of the Dec 12th sailing with the Explorer.:D:cool:

The Indy and Oasis will be in Port Everglades 2gether on Dec. 12th and she'll be in St. Thomas during the week of the Dec 12th sailing with the Explorer.:D:cool:

Thank you Evilblah and Tyson! I'll definitely mark those dates down on my Calendar so I can head out to the port and get some photo's of them together!

Do you guys know which pier/terminal the Indy will be at? I'm guessing other than Terminal 18 all the other RCI ships dock nearest to the ocean over on the East side of the port?

Thank you Evilblah and Tyson! I'll definitely mark those dates down on my Calendar so I can head out to the port and get some photo's of them together!

Do you guys know which pier/terminal the Indy will be at? I'm guessing other than Terminal 18 all the other RCI ships dock nearest to the ocean over on the East side of the port?

I'm PRETTY SURE that's right. That's where Enchantment docks and i've seen Indy dock there before.

I'm PRETTY SURE that's right. That's where Enchantment docks and i've seen Indy dock there before.

You're right buddy....the Indy will most likely dock @ Terminal 25 where the Enchantment was docked yesterday. :cool::D

I'll be getting off the Oasis the morning both ships are in port 2gether.

Thameth & Evilblah, I can't wait to see the pics u two take....:cool:

Archived