Oasis Arrives in Port Everglades - Photo Essay

Evilblah

At 6AM the line to get into the park was already 50 cars long

100_1032.jpg

My grandfather and mjbelen (who i didnt was a CC member at the time) with Richard Fein.

100_1049.jpg

Oasis gathering with her flotilla

100_1073.jpg

Here she comes..

100_1077.jpg

100_1078.jpg

100_1092.jpg

100_1099.jpg.4f101cf35a0b7fc0bcfc49e0f83f43bd.jpg

Thanks Joan, i had a great time. I'm exhausted too.. but it was worth it! It was great meeting you.

Great pics, buddy! Thanks for posting them.:D:D:D So is she even bigger in person than what we see in the pictures?:eek::eek::eek:

Great pics, buddy! Thanks for posting them.:D:D:D So is she even bigger in person than what we see in the pictures?:eek::eek:

The size of her is unimaginable.. it really is. She's so much bigger than what i thought. I thought it would be a little bit bigger than Freedom, but you can clearly tells theres a huge difference. Glad you liked the pics.. i'll be uploading more as the weekend goes on :D

The size of her is unimaginable.. it really is. She's so much bigger than what i thought. I thought it would be a little bit bigger than Freedom, but you can clearly tells theres a huge difference. Glad you liked the pics.. i'll be uploading more as the weekend goes on :D

Speaking of Freedom Class.... Does anybody know when or where Oasis will ever meet up with a Freedom Class ship so we could possibly see the difference in size? Would be great to see them both next to each other at a port.

Speaking of Freedom Class.... Does anybody know when or where Oasis will ever meet up with a Freedom Class ship so we could possibly see the difference in size? Would be great to see them both next to each other at a port.

Actually.. i'll get on that right now.. :)

UPDATE: I wasn't able to find any days where either Freedom or Liberty are in the same port as Oasis. However, Independence and Oasis will be docked at Port Everglades at the same time on January 9th, January 23rd, and February 6th

UPDATE: I wasn't able to find any days where either Freedom or Liberty are in the same port as Oasis. However, Independence and Oasis will be docked at Port Everglades at the same time on January 9th, January 23rd, and February 6th

Great pics thanks!!

We are on the 23rd Jan sailing and our last RCI cruise was on the Indy, so it will be interesting to compare the two together!:)

I know you shouldn't wish your life away but I'll be on Oasis 10 weeks today!!!!!:D

Archived