Navigator super secrets?

dolfandude

Before you say it, I've already searched for and read the previous threads on this from years past but they didn't really have any REAL secrets on the Navigator of the Seas. Do you? :confused:

I'm sailing on her next month and would really appreciate any real not commonly known things about her.

Please tell me what you know! Thanks!

Steve

Come on now all you CC experts, surely somebody knows some NOS secrets! Secret deck access? How to get a behind the scenes tour? Get on the bridge (!)? ANYTHING!!!

thanks!

Yes... don't tell anyone but there is a secret deck #13. You can only get to it by taking the door inside the coffee shop in the promenade marked "crew only" and then push the button marked "secret deck" inside the elevator. It was the first ship we ever cruised on and we couldn't believe this "insider tip."

Yes... don't tell anyone but there is a secret deck #13. You can only get to it by taking the door inside the coffee shop in the promenade marked "crew only" and then push the button marked "secret deck" inside the elevator. It was the first ship we ever cruised on and we couldn't believe this "insider tip."

Ah, I already knew about that one! ;) But thanks anyway!

What's secret about it? I noticed on the ship layout that Deck 13 has the rock climbing wall.

Is it on the Voyager, too?

Tucker in Texas

Come on! Are there any "secret" deli's tucked away in a corner? For example, I remember there was one on Majesty just across from JR and no one knew it was up there, it was always empty! Please people, lend us your tips on this ship!!:D

Come on! Are there any "secret" deli's tucked away in a corner? For example, I remember there was one on Majesty just across from JR and no one knew it was up there, it was always empty! Please people, lend us your tips on this ship!!:D

Oh, I forgot about that secret. The NY-style deli. I forget which deck number it is but find the game room and it is around the corner from that. The corned beef is my favorite -- not those huge sandwiches like at the delis in NJ but you can have as many as you want. Just like the lobster tails.

Come on now all you CC experts, surely somebody knows some NOS secrets! Secret deck access? How to get a behind the scenes tour? Get on the bridge (!)? ANYTHING!!!

thanks!

The only time I have been offered a bridge tour is when I booked a suite. The helipad is not clearly marked but a great place to sit.

The showers in the gym area are a great place to shower, the showers are large and plenty of lush towels. There is a nice chapel tucked away on the 15th floor.

We enjoy the bar in the skating rink gives an awesome view of the ocean.

The only time I have been offered a bridge tour is when I booked a suite. The helipad is not clearly marked but a great place to sit.

The showers in the gym area are a great place to shower, the showers are large and plenty of lush towels. There is a nice chapel tucked away on the 15th floor.

We enjoy the bar in the skating rink gives an awesome view of the ocean.

Thanks Alex but........... isn't the skating rink on the second deck? The view from there of the ocean? Really?:confused:

The ice skating rink is on deck 2 so the windows are close to the water line, we like to sit and have a drink during open skating. If the seas are rough you get quite a show.

I have a question about the open skating - Can you give me an idea of when it is and is there an extra charge - like for skates or anything?

The entrance and outside windows of Studio B/ ice rink are on Deck 3. The actual floor is Deck 2. Free skates start in the morning and are 45 minute sessions, but they let you stay on the ice as long as you want. Skates are free, but long pants are required. Just fill out a waiver and get the skates, no fee.

The entrance and outside windows of Studio B/ ice rink are on Deck 3. The actual floor is Deck 2. Free skates start in the morning and are 45 minute sessions, but they let you stay on the ice as long as you want. Skates are free, but

long pants are required. Just fill out a waiver and get the skates, no fee.

We sailed on the Mariner (our first cruise) in 2004 and didn't know that this was required. My daughters didn't bring jeans so they couldn't skate. We know this time!! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived