4 Night Labadee Extravaganza Question

loug1601

When I booked the four-night Labadee Extravaganza, I asked the RCI rep if there was a formal night and he told me no. However, my experience on past short cruises is that there is usually at leats one, so I don't know whether to believe the guy or not.

I hope someone here has a definitive answer yes or no.

Many of the questions asked on this website are questions that are easily and accurately answered by calling RCCL at: 1-800-205-9812. At the risk of sounding harsh there is too much speculation resulting in myths and other untruths throughout this website and others. A: yes, one formal night is the correct answer. Another fallacy spread on this website is the cost of cupcakes! A: no cost for cupcakes on the Dec. 1st, 2009 cruise and going forward; decorating classes do have an up-charge.

Many of the questions asked on this website are questions that are easily and accurately answered by calling RCCL at: 1-800-205-9812. At the risk of sounding harsh there is too much speculation resulting in myths and other untruths throughout this website and others. A: yes, one formal night is the correct answer. Another fallacy spread on this website is the cost of cupcakes! A: no cost for cupcakes on the Dec. 1st, 2009 cruise and going forward; decorating classes do have an up-charge.[/quote]

I guess you are guilty of spreading misinformation as well. Lisa Bauer, VP, Hotel Operations stated in her blog that there would be a charge for cupcakes as well as the classes.

Speaking of “sweet” experiences, there have been lots of questions about the Cupcake Cupboard and the pricing of the cupcakes. We are charging $2.50 per cupcake or $12.50 for a half dozen and $20.00 for a dozen cupcakes. We are probably really under charging and will have problems keeping enough “stock” because we compared these prices to the hottest cupcake stores around and the going price for cupcakes is mostly in the range of $4+ per cupcake and $36.00 per dozen, but let’s see how it goes.

Enjoyed your humor re: the celebratory cupcakes. Sure you're right that there not your Mother's cupcakes; have read elsewhere--unsure if true or not---that the basic will start at $2.50; elaborately decorate, $4-6! Remember too, Ben & Jerry's double-scoop ice cream is $4.60 with 4-6 huge cookies of your choice. Traveling the Dec. 1st cruise.

TAKEN FROM ONE OF YOUR PREVIOUS POSTS.....................:eek:

I try to put facts on the boards as best I can and NEVER do I speculate....

You can ring RCCL somtimes and get 3 different answers from 3 different persons...................in my experience..........

RICH.....................................

Many of the questions asked on this website are questions that are easily and accurately answered by calling RCCL at: 1-800-205-9812. quote]

As I stated a few posts ago, the RCI rep with whom I booked my cruise told me there was NO formal night, so what good does it do to call RCI for a confirmation? As another poster above me said, "Call three times, get three answers."

Archived