Supper Club/Steakhouse Reservations

Cookie2boys

We cruise in a week and I tried to make supper club reservations. The system will not allow me to make reservations and I just read that it may be because you have to reserve at least two weeks in advance. I'm hoping this rule is for online reservations only. Will I be able to make reservations once I board the ship?

Shouldn't be a problem. On our cruises on a ship with a supper club, there have been people in the lobby taking reservations at embarkation - or you can go up to the supper club directly to make reservations (helpful if you want to pick a particular table) or call on the phone.

I tried to book today for our cruise in January and could not get it to work either. Maybe you should call carnival and see if they know the reason you can't make reservations. You think you have too few days, and maybe I have too many? Or there web site has a booboo.:rolleyes:

we're leaving 13 dec on the pride out of baltimore. which is 29 days out, i booked one night at the supper club a few weeks ago, and booked another last night without any problem... you could always try and call carnival. it's been my general experiance when you call the 800 and get a customer service rep not only can they help me, they are usually quote accomadating.

Does anyone know what the dress code is in the Supper Club? Is a shirt and tie ok, or is a jacket a must

Same dress code as elegant night, so I think a shirt and tie is o.k. (I do think that most of the men on last Dec's cruise did wear jackets tho....too much wine at dinner-I can't really remember:eek:)

Booked the supper club for the last night of our cruise and haven't received any type of confimation, either email or in the cruise documents. Is this typical or should I call again?

I booked an online reservation on the Liberty, received a confirmation email and confirmed it when we boarded. Not a problem.

Does anyone know what the dress code is in the Supper Club? Is a shirt and tie ok, or is a jacket a must

My husband wore a suit and the tie left once dinner started, but we seen others who wore a shirt and tie with no suit or sports coat. As urbanhawk said, it's similiar to elegant night so some wear a shirt and tie while others will wear a tux and both fit, in my eyes. ;)

We want to make reservations for the supper club on the Valor 08/29/10 and Freedom (6 days) 09/05/10.

What would be the best nights, would it be at sea or at port, first or last night, etc?

Personally? I prefer Sea days. This way you aren't rushing back from a port day to get dressed for dinner. The meal is HUGE, so you want to pick a time when you think you would most enjoy it. For us, that meant not the first sea day because we were having fun with new Cruise critic friends and learning the ship, NOT the night of our first port day because we spent the day at an all inclusive resort, nor our other port days because we weren't sure how tired we would be after a day of activity.

We ended up at the Supper club on the next to last Sea day..which happened to be Formal night.

Archived