**If I ran Carnival Cruise Lines, I would...**

BC Todd

Let's have some fun with this one...Here we go...

I would have more live bands on board!:)

If I ran Carnival, I would raise the prices of the cruises! Too many happy people on this board bragging about the great deals they got :D

I would make sure the adult comedy acts are funny. I have seen some on the ships that are the same act as the PG act but they throw in a F bomb just to make it "adult". I dont mind the F bomb I use it alot ( I ahve a mouth os a salior I have been told) but I dont find humor in F this and F that.

A few toppings for the free ice cream would be nice every now and again. Maybe not every day all the time. But lets say on sea days have top your own for a couple of hours.

Elvis!:eek: Maybe a Beatles Cruise would be more fun...IMHO

Ok, if (maybe I should start saying "when" LOL) I ran CCL I would have all children 12 and under equipment with an embedded chip that identified there stateroom number and name so ones that are misbehaving may be tracked and reported.

No more stops in Progresso...I can see that beach in Galveston..lol

That's the problem with these kinds of threads, one person's pudding is another person's poison. Progreso/Merida is one of my favorite ports for authenticity and history. The beach? I can cross the street at home and get all the beach I want. So beaches, anywhere, are unimportant to me and are only one of a thousand other things to do at any port.

I can understand those highly interested in beaches, but that doesn't apply to all 3000 pax on a ship.

That's the problem with these kinds of threads, one person's pudding is another person's poison. Progreso/Merida is one of my favorite ports for authenticity and history. The beach? I can cross the street at home and get all the beach I want. So beaches, anywhere, are unimportant to me and are only one of a thousand other things to do at any port.

I can understand those highly interested in beaches, but that doesn't apply to all 3000 pax on a ship.

so true ! Progresso is just tops for those who enjoy history & culture. Uxmal, Chichen Itza, and Meridia are accessible from there, not so with Cozumel, Costa Maya, or Calica.

I do understand how those who cruise for beaches might not appreciate Progresso.

That said the Progresso beach area didn't seem that bad.

so true ! Progresso is just tops for those who enjoy history & culture. Uxmal, Chichen Itza, and Meridia are accessible from there, not so with Cozumel, Costa Maya, or Calica.

I do understand how those who cruise for beaches might not appreciate Progresso.

That said the Progresso beach area didn't seem that bad.

The Progreso beach area is last on my list of places to visit there. That said, I have hoisted a few cold ones in bars across from the beach. Found pleasant people giving good service and non-pushy vendors. And sociable patrons and refreshing beer! The sand and water just make you gritty and wet!:eek::D:D

The GC StingRay City excursion is the best in the Western Caribbean. But the $2.00 Progreso tour is the best value anywhere. It used to be $1.00 pp and was on a DOUBLE DECKER PICKUP TRUCK. Nowhere else have I ever seen such a vehicle!

ok, if (maybe i should start saying "when" lol) i ran ccl i would have all children 12 and under equipment with an embedded chip that identified there stateroom number and name so ones that are misbehaving may be tracked and reported.

love it!!! :d

Archived