Article: Windstar Cruises Voted “Most Popular” Small-Ship Cruise Line in Zagat Survey

lkakers

Thanks...that is good news. I found your post while mulling over the information in today's e-newsletter from *****.com, which said it had arranged a deal with Windstar to offer 60-74% off select cruises booked by Nov. 25. That is a huge reduction, and left me wondering if Windstar is having trouble filling its ships. I sure hope not. I was on short end of the stick when Windjammer went under; don't wanna be there again.

Absolutely! Always do, but now I get insurance from a third party, not from the cruise line. Altho we came up short on our Windjammer cruise as far as sailing and its insurance when the company went under, we got all our money back via our credit card co.

• 3 weeks later...

Windstar is my favorite line. The food is terrific, the crew knows you by name, the down beds are the most comfy of any I've ever been in, and it is by far the most relaxing vacation you can imagine.

There are no neon lights, blaring music at the pool or tacky belly flop contests. It's just you, the ocean lapping against the side of the ship, the smell of the salt air... ahhhh.

Archived