Incredible Coincidence - Fellow CC'ers spotted when you least expect it!

NCMtnBoys

I ran into my uncle and aunt in Charleston , SC while on a visit. They were eating an ice cream cone out on a sidewalk bench. I am from TN, and they are from NC. :D

On another note, my cousin (daughter of the above couple) met a "nice" boy at the beach, when she was in high school. The boy was from my hometown, so my uncle called to find out if my family knew him. I sure did! He was my current (at that time) boyfriend. :mad: Turns out he had fed my cousin and her family some tall tales about his life, and needless to say, that was the end of our relationship...thank goodness. ;)

Yikes, is your cousin with him now?

###

On another note, my cousin met a "nice" boy at the beach, when she was in high school. The boy was from my hometown, so my uncle called to find out if my family knew him. I sure did! He was my current (at that time) boyfriend. :mad: Turns out he had fed my cousin and her family some tall tales about his life, and needless to say, that was the end of our relationship...thank goodness. ;)

It's hard to chalk things like that up to coincidence. Somebody somewhere was looking out for you. It could be that he would never have shown his true colors until you were the "ex." I suppose it was a blessing in disguise.

Archived