On the Dawn - - Now!

Duff Man

We have embarked! We arrived at the penthouse check in room at 11:20 and we were in our AC cabin by 11:40. We literally were in the waiting room for 30 seconds. The suite life! Having margaritas @ Bimini Bar and making use of iPhone while still in port. Bon voyage!

Okay you asked for it Mr. Lee. Was in stateroom 5652. First night on board took security from 2 A.M. until 4 A.M. to quiet a party in the stateroom next door. They only came when I went to the reception desk at 4 A.M. and told the lady to send lots of security because I was going to kick the adjoining door in and there was going to be a hell of a fight. Then all of a sudden security was there as well as two phone calls from the duty telling me to stay in my room and his staff would take care of it. If Security would be walking the halls they would have heard the noise and stopped it before me and the guy across the hall complained. Also every night between three and six, I'm assuming it was the workers working in the Aqua restaurant above us rolling carts across the floor so it was like sleeping under a bowling alley. The Stateroom not made up until 3 P.M. Steward calling us by our wrong name the entire trip. Just not the professionalism I'm accustomed to from a cruise line. And no I couldn't upgrade or move because the ship was totally booked. I didn't want to get all negative on this board but you asked for it.

We were on the Dawn this past October, and like mad thumper, our primary complaint was that our cabin was not made up until after 3pm most days, and then the room stewards were knocking on our door by 6pm asking if they could get in to turn down the bed :(

It was quite annoying. but nothing worth mentioning.

This was our 3rd time on the Dawn, and never had a problem like this before.

Obviously I'm not a moderator, but in my opinion, it'd be more appropriate for posters who want to discuss in depth their cruise to start their own thread instead of hijacking this one.

I know if I were DuffMan, I'd be a disappointed if the outcome of my thread celebrating my cruise on the Dawn became bash fest of her.

obviously i'm not a moderator, but in my opinion, it'd be more appropriate for posters who want to discuss in depth their cruise to start their own thread instead of hijacking this one.

I know if i were duffman, i'd be a disappointed if the outcome of my thread celebrating my cruise on the dawn became bash fest of her.

ditto!

Obviously I'm not a moderator, but in my opinion, it'd be more appropriate for posters who want to discuss in depth their cruise to start their own thread instead of hijacking this one.

I know if I were DuffMan, I'd be a disappointed if the outcome of my thread celebrating my cruise on the Dawn became bash fest of her.

Double ditto!

We have embarked! We arrived at the penthouse check in room at 11:20 and we were in our AC cabin by 11:40. We literally were in the waiting room for 30 seconds. The suite life! Having margaritas @ Bimini Bar and making use of iPhone while still in port. Bon voyage!

ENJOY YOUR CRUISE.......!!! :D :D :D

We LOVE the Dawn too.....!!! :D

We have our 5th cruise booked on her for next August......!!! sFun_cheerleader.gifsFun_cheerleader.gif

Duff you go have fun. We were on Dawn in sept. We had a great cruise. Iam like everone else, I dont understand how you can have a bad cruise. Always plenty of food which is much better than I eat when I am not on a cruise. They make up my room everday, And then they throw in entertainment. And to top it off with coffee in the morning watching the waves go by.

Thanks for the information ...we'll on the Dawn in a few weeks and were wondering about the boarding times....we also have a suite.

ENJOY....

Nah, the grumpies don't get me down. We are having an awesome time, as usual. Great weather (heard last week had a lot of rain). Gotta get in the shower, having dinner at Cagney's tonight (compliments of Hugo). I will try to check in later.

:) Ya mon.

Nah, the grumpies don't get me down. We are having an awesome time, as usual. Great weather (heard last week had a lot of rain). Gotta get in the shower, having dinner at Cagney's tonight (compliments of Hugo). I will try to check in later.

:) Ya mon.

Give Hugo our best wishes from John and Cynthia from Colorado.

PE

Archived