Inside Edition Oopsie!

StillPooh

They just showed a segment on RCI's Oasis of the Seas, but repeatedly used stock footage of Carnival Dream, including the inaugural champagne smashing on her bow, with the word "Dream" in full view. :p

Heheheeee... I wish I had a copy of that tape to send to Gerry Cahill...

:D

I watched it too. It was very funny as they kept saying "the biggest ship in the world" then cut to the Dream. Right at the beginning they had a nice shot of the Dream in port clearly showing the Carnival funnel. It was not just a single time either they used the shot over and over.LOL

That is precious....

reminds me of when Fed Ex's Denny Hamlin won his first Nascar race and in the interview thanked the 1,000's of UPS employees for sponsoring him!!!!

Yes, we have it on tape.....LOL

They just showed a segment on RCI's Oasis of the Seas, but repeatedly used stock footage of Carnival Dream, including the inaugural champagne smashing on her bow, with the word "Dream" in full view. :p

We're on The Dream 12/3-12 so I'll be looking for Central Park as soon as we board!!!! LOL.

Frazzled beat me to it but I saw it and was almost rolling on the floor laughing and then I heard her laughing and we both had tears running down our faces.

Not only did they show the exterior of the Dream multiple times, I believe I saw a glimpse of the aft pool, too.

As someone who used to work in TV, I don't know how a sloppy segment like that makes it to aire, but it gave everyone in my house a great laugh.

Archived