RCCL artwork for t-shirts

crewsin250

Does anyone know of any websites to down load photos that I may be able to make a custom t-shirt for our cruise on the Freedom of the Sea.

Thanks Paul

Remember, RC logo and photos are registered trade marks and cannot be used legally without permission.

Ask your TA. They have access to a high resolution image library. He/she may also be able to get you written permission to use the logo. I did this a few years ago for clients.

Ask on your roll call, it is amazing the unknown talents of many on here. We had a wonderful artist on ours last year and she designed a logo and then uploaded it to the site where we could pick out what we wanted. I am having a total senior moment and can't remember the name of the site to upload to but many on here use it and hopefully someone will chime in.

Google Images. Lots of great stuff.

As long as you are not using it for profit (selling your T shirts or designs) I believe it is OK. We cruise on Disney a lot and making T-shirts and Door Magnets with Disney Characters is huge over there.

(PS I made both of those "Logos" in my sig using images and clip art from the web.)

HAVE FUN!:)

As long as you are not using it for profit (selling your T shirts or designs) I believe it is OK. We cruise on Disney a lot and making T-shirts and Door Magnets with Disney Characters is huge over there.

:)

I'm not going to argue about having fun and making the shirts/magnets, but this use definitely is a violation of copyright as trip t-shirts, even not for profit, definitely do not fall under the category of fair use. Disney is generally very protective of their brand, though it is up to each company to decide what/when they will pursue in terms of legal action. It may be OK to do it (ie, no one will say anything), but it is not legal to do it without permission (if that makes any sense). :)

Archived