Juices & teas

Painter

I drink Kenco 'Really Rich' coffee with a dash of cold milk, and drink my tea strong as well both without sugar .

But strangely ! enjoy a cappuccino now and again, sometimes with a double espresso in. I have found the Americanos quite good but sometimes they are not always hot enough as been in the filter jug too long...in coffee shops on land (sssh don't mention Costa!):cool:

Coffee has to be made fresh, a cappuccino is just espresso with milk. Apparently it is not drunk after a certain time of day in Italy, about 10 am? Coffee with milk should still taste basically of the coffee base. What you order depends whether you want a long or short drink. Tomorrow morning I shall have a Venti Cappuccino with a cheese pastry in Starbucks..it brightens up my world of misery....I work on Tuesdays. When I asked what type of coffee we all made at home I didn't really mean instant.

Of more interest is the cost of a basic cup of coffee sold by the High Street chains. The big three seem to charge the same, with none of them under cutting each other. The cheapest I have found was Subway takeaway coffee, which was about £1-70p. I often pop into Costa on a Thursday not for a coffee but to pick up this weeks Short List. The best deal is my local Morrisons where the other week I had a main meal [ liver and onions ] and a mug of coffee from a dispensing machine for £4-49p. Oh, by the way my current instant jar of coffee is Red Mountain Gold.

Kopi Luwak, droppings must be harvested by hand on a night when the moon is full.

Got to ask Krystaltips1 ? but with all the Cruise related topics on this messageboard, why post such a bizzare fact. After waiting such a long time to make your first posting it seems a little odd.

Essex girls with a spliff?

Tee Hee! (oops, shouldn't mention tea)

No, I actually go out and collect the sparrows and grind down the bones and add just off the boil water. Makes the best coffee ever. And you thought sparrows were just falling in number!

Got the recipe off the concateaumarite native Colombian that lives next door.

Well some grind & use a machine, some use a cafetiere, some a percolater, some a filter, some buy ready ground......

My wife bought herself a Nespresso machine which uses pre-packed pods of different flavoured coffe grains. Makes good tasty coffee with a nice head.

Archived