red sea cruise 07/01/210

Hi we are going on the red sea cruise on 7.1.10. This is not our first cruise. We have been on Ocean Village 2 around the caribbean and I worked on a cruise ship for many years as a ship's photographer. Just wondering if there is anybody on here who will be going on the same cruise.:D

Thank you I think we will. We have put off till now as I am not a great sailor and the boss is not keen on water, but we decided to grasp the nettle as very few people complain about them. better late than never. cheers

Have a great trip - and take some Stugeron with you (from Boots) - just in case it's a bit choppy, they work very well. And don't forget to report back, we'll be very keen to hear how you get on.

Bon voyage!! :)

:)

Hi we are going on the red sea cruise on 7.1.10. This is not our first cruise. We have been on Ocean Village 2 around the caribbean and I worked on a cruise ship for many years as a ship's photographer. Just wondering if there is anybody on here who will be going on the same cruise.:D

we have been on two cruises with ocean village then on carnival first time with thompson but have had really good reports on it managed to get them to throw in inclusive drinks package as well looking forward to some sun what years did you go on ocean village ru doing a week at sharm as well

Hi,

We go the week before you, we sail out New Years Eve.

Counting down the days now!!!

Have a great time!!!!

Linda

Have a great time we got our tickets today cant wait till xmas is over i hope you dont have much of a hangover for you first day

Yorkie76, would you say you need much spending money for the trips for gifts etc more so for jordan

glad you had a great time

sorry not been yet going jan2010 when we been on other cruises 2 carribean have always booked our own tours when we got off ship done the same trips a lot cheaper but unsure with egypt with security etc :)

• 1 month later...

Archived