Fll Hotel with 2 teens

Dlynn

I'm looking for a hotel for one night. I want to try to get the Hyatt on Hotwire but I was wondering what kind of room you get. We would need two beds and a fold out or rollaway. Can we get two connecting rooms? I have never used Hotwire before. I noticed on Hotwire it listed Holiday Inn also under 3 star Los Olas. Could we end up with that hotel? I considered Embassy because I know they have big rooms but the reviews are not that great. We just want a nice hotel close to shops and restaurants. Thanks.

I'm looking for a hotel for one night. I want to try to get the Hyatt on Hotwire but I was wondering what kind of room you get. We would need two beds and a fold out or rollaway. Can we get two connecting rooms? I have never used Hotwire before. I noticed on Hotwire it listed Holiday Inn also under 3 star Los Olas. Could we end up with that hotel? I considered Embassy because I know they have big rooms but the reviews are not that great. We just want a nice hotel close to shops and restaurants. Thanks.

There is no Holiday Inn on Las Olas Blvd. There is a Holiday Inn on State Rd. 84 (24th Street) and I think there is still a Holiday Inn Express on SE 17th St. Reviews of the Embassy Suites on 17th St. may not be great, but the hotel is in a good location near shopping, restaurants, and a supermarket. There is also a Crowne Plaza that is going to open soon at the corner of State Rd. 84 and Federal Hwy (one block from the entrance of Port Everglades).

http://www.betterbidding.com/index.php?showtopic=67&

Use this as a guide to Hotwire hotels. No one has reported winning the HIE. I do not know if you can specify the number of beds needed on Hotwire bids. Some people are getting good prices on Hyatt Place through valuetrips, which might allow you to be more specific on your bedding request.

Two beds and a rollaway or connecting rooms is asking for alot. You will be taking a risk to get a room with Hotwire with specifics like this. Better to just find a hotel that has what you want and book it. Lots of hotels offer specials on their websites.....look around.

You would luck out getting a hotel on Las Olas instead of 17th.

Thanks for all the information. I will keep looking. I don't think Hotwire will work for us because we have to have two beds and a fold out. I am going to check out Valuetrips and booking direct with hotels.

Archived