Mercury Cabin 1201

JennJohnNYC

We once had 1203, the sky suite next door to 1201. The people in 1201 were in and out of the cabin 50 times one evening. We were sitting out on our balcony and could count their movements by the loud bang of the door when they went in and out. It was not a slider. This was a few years ago, but I doubt it has been changed. I don't know why they couldn't close it softly, but they let it slam shut each and every time.

Doris

Sorry I don't know how to just put a link here but if you do a search for posts by excitedofharpenden , once you locate one of their posts look in the in the lower left corner for a line that says Cabin Pictures Link: click here. Second page in the link show photos of Mercury 1200 with a single wide, non-sliding door. I'd reckon 1201 would mirror that cabin. (I personally got SO frustrated dealing with Celebrity. We wanted a cabin with sliding glass door. I did massive amounts of research. Repeatedly, on multiple phone calls, they swore that 9128 had a sliding glass door. After I told them I'd seen photos of the cabin and unless it had been changed in the last three months then what they were telling me wasn't true they finally backed down!)

Archived