Cruise Tour Luggage

bionicbeacher

Hi Everyone....we are taking a Celebrity 4 night Cruise Tour prior to our Millennium Cruise next June...... South from Seward, Alaska to Vancouver.

For the Cruise Tour portion we will be traveling on Planes, Trains and Buses provided for and arranged by Celebrity.

For those in the know could you please tell us how the luggage is handled.

Do they ship our main luggage ahead on the first day of the Cruise Tour to the ship's storage facility at Seward.....having us live out of a smaller carry on piece of luggage or is our main luggage brought to us every evening of the tour as we book into our accommodation.

Would appreciate any first hand knowledge.:)

Cheers

Ken & Jan

On the cruisetour, you tag the bags you want to take off each evening, and tag bags that stay on the bus. The bus drives to your hotel even though you may be on a train, etc. It is a good idea before you go on the cruisetour to pack seperately for the cruise, if possible. :)

I used my largest suitcase with my everyday clothes with me and the smaller one went to the holding area and was on the ship in my cabin before the one i traveled with .the only clothes in it were formal evening clothes and a few things like that. i had a weeks land tour so i went thru a lot without having a laundry.

On the train there is hardly space for your carry on but you make do.

Archived