Cruise Tour Luggage- Alaska Southbound

bionicbeacher

Hi Everyone....we are taking a Celebrity 4 night Cruise Tour prior to our Millennium Cruise next June...... South from Seward, Alaska to Vancouver.

For the Cruise Tour portion we will be traveling on Planes, Trains and Buses provided for and arranged by Celebrity.

For those in the know could you please tell us how the luggage is handled.

Do they ship our main luggage ahead on the first day of the Cruise Tour to the ship's storage facility at Seward.....having us live out of a smaller carry on piece of luggage or is our main luggage brought to us every evening of the tour as we book into our accommodation.

Would appreciate any first hand knowledge.:)

Cheers

Ken & Jan

I just read your post on celebrity. this is a better place to ask.

I sailed with princess and i took my 28 inch bag with me and my carry on. the 25 inch went to wherever princess keeps bags. i only had formal clothes and shoes in there plus some summer clothes that i wore in Vancouver.

make sure you pack a bathing suit- hotels have hot tubs but a warm up to put in after.

remember no laundry and you need layers.

I just read your post on celebrity. this is a better place to ask.

I sailed with princess and i took my 28 inch bag with me and my carry on. the 25 inch went to wherever princess keeps bags. i only had formal clothes and shoes in there plus some summer clothes that i wore in Vancouver.

make sure you pack a bathing suit- hotels have hot tubs but a warm up to put in after.

remember no laundry and you need layers.

Hey Ellbon ...thanks for both responses.....here and there. They have been very helpful.

Ken

Archived