I am thankful . . . .

jgmpuma

That I have thousands of friends at Cruisecritic who give me wonderful advice on how to make the best of a cruise.

That, of the tens of thousands of cruisemates I have encountered, none have ever been worse than just a little annoying.

That, in my humble opinion, there is no such thing as a bad meal on a cruise ship.

That we have only missed one port because of weather (Hurricane Lili), that it wasn't a place we really wanted to go to anyway, and that Carnival compensated us with 50% off of our next cruise.

That Carnival is able to hire so many people who really seem to enjoy making me happy, even though they are far away from their homes and families.

That the only time I got seasick on a cruise, I was able to make it to a bathroom before I hurled.

That Carnival will console me in my becoming a "senior" by giving me a few bucks off of my next cruise.

That my day-to-day life is happy enough that I don't actually dread getting back from a cruise.

That I have never had to use my cruise insurance.

That in about three months I will be going on another cruise with my wife of 38 years, the finest cruisemate on the seas. No comment about the in-laws who will be with us.

Anyone else?

I am thankful for this forum, learning so much, dreaming cruising, happy smiles and

cruise reviews with photos and so many fun creative people.

I'm thankful that I ended up on Carnival Paradise this past summer.

I'm thankful for all the variety within each line and between lines.

I'm thankful for interior ship photos and tours. I love them.

I'm thankful for this thread.

sjn911

I am Thankful for a wonderful family, great friends, good health and for a stable job that allows me to cruise at least once a year! Also for the men and women in the military who are serving our country. Bless them all!

I am thankful that my vacation officially started yesterday.:D

I am thankful that I have family and friends that have wished me safe travels. :)

I am thankful that I have a new car to drive to Nawlins. :cool:

I am thankful that I will be getting on the Carnival Triumph on Saturday!:p

Happy Thanksgiving Cruise Critics! :D

I'm thankful for a few things.

1. My family. Without them and their support, I wouldn't be who or what I am today.

2. Members of the military and their spouses. Thank you for standing on that wall, risking your lives so that I may enjoy the freedoms that I have. To the spouses,,,,,, damn, you have the hardest job in the world. Thanks doesn't begin to say it.

3. To the first responders, medical staff, police officers, and firemen, especially working today, thanks for giving of yourselves and time from family, so that I may be safe.

4. To all others giving of their time today, flight controllers, hotel staff, airline employees, restraunt workers, cruiseline employee's,,,,,,,

THANKS

Archived