What Class of ship is your favorite

nimiq

Hello all,

I would like to know what Carnival class of ship is your favorite and why ? If you done a few in the same class which ship in that class was also your Favorite ?

For myself have only done to class of ship on Carnival but so far my favorite is The Elation becase of its great service we had and love that size of shîp.

sea ya

Eric

Carnival Miracle Feb2010

Rccl Oassis of the Seas Feb2010

Rccl Majesty of the Seas Nov2009

Rccl Navigator of Seas Sep2009

Hal Westerdam Nov&Dec2008

Caribbean Princess Nov2007

Sea Princess Nov&Dec 2006

Diamond Princess Apr2005

Rccl Navigator Dec2004

NCL SUN Nov2004

Visit of QM2 Oct2004

Carnival Victory Nov2003

Golden Princess Apr2003

Celebrity Mercury Nov2002

Carnival Elation Nov2001

NCL SKY Nov2000

So far been on Holiday class, Conquest Class and Spirit Class and Spirit Class wins hands-down for the ease of getting around and great layout. Only thing I like better on Conquest Class is the location of the supper club which I hated on the Spirit as there was so much outside noise it really impacted our enjoyment.

Whichever class of ship I am sailing on or have booked in the future :D

I agree...whichever ship is sailing with me on it!:D But seriously, I have only been on two different ships and both were the same class. But I will be on the Glory next month!:cool:

Have sailed on 3 classes (so far), Fantasy (Sensation), Conquest (Valor) and Spirit (Legend and Miracle). Spirit class wins. Prefer the layout and the adults only aft pool. Hard to pick a favorite ship between the Legend and Miracle, we enjoyed both ships and cruises.

Hello all,

I would like to know what Carnival class of ship is your favorite and why ? If you done a few in the same class which ship in that class was also your Favorite ?

For myself have only done to class of ship on Carnival but so far my favorite is The Elation becase of its great service we had and love that size of shîp.

Spirit class by far

I've only been on the Fantasy Class (Elation) and Conquest Class (Liberty, Valor & Conquest)...and though many have told me that I will fall in love with the Spirit Class...until I sail it, I will hold with the Conquest class...the Fantasy Class felt too small.

Time will tell.

Definitely the Conquest class. Do not like winding in and out on the decks in the Spirit class ships.....feels like a claustrophobic maze......where as the Conquest class (Valor, Vicotory, including Splendor & Destiny even tho they put them in their own class due to minor variations) have a much more wide open feel to them. The only negative is the inability due to the kitchens, not to be able to walk all the way thru on the dining room decks....but not a problem when you learn how to navigate them. With all that said, we travel based more on itinerary, so we would not preclude taking a Spirit class if it fit our needs otherwise.,but it would not be our 1st choice if there was a choice in ship.

My favorite class is no longer sailing (at prices I can afford)--the Carnivale was about 20,000 tons or so. It was PERFECT! Of today's classes, I prefer the Fantasy class, as everything else is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY too big. As I have noted before, I am going to suck it up and sail a cove balcony on the Dream or Magic one of these days, but my <3 belongs to the Fantasy class ships.

Archived